Christ Church Scholarship Commission
Our mission is to provide tuition scholarships to high character students assisting them in managing their cost of attending Florida’s state colleges and universities. Scholarships are funded independently of church support through annual events such as golf and tennis tournaments, the Patrons Party, Shared Treasure estate sales or individual donations.
About the Scholarship Program
Christ Episcopal Church Foundation Scholarships are need based and available to students attending beaches area high schools, Episcopal School of Jacksonville and within the Christ Church Community. Over the past 25 years the Foundation has provided more than 100 scholarships and grants to deserving students. Those selected for scholarships receive a 4 Year Florida Prepaid Scholarship and a mentor to support the student throughout their college tenure. The online application is open through March 31 to students graduating in the academic year. Please read below for eligibility and requirements.
- What is it? Florida Prepaid 4 Year University Plan (Scholarships apply to tuition costs and some related fees as determined by the individual university for 120 credit hours)
- Where can they be used? Florida’s public state colleges and universities
- Who is eligible? Graduating high school seniors from Fletcher, Nease, Ponte Vedra and Episcopal or members of active Christ Church members who have been accepted and are committed to attend one of Florida’s public state colleges or universities. Students must demonstrate an inability to attend college or university without scholarship assistance. Please note additional requirements within the application below.
2022 Scholarship Application is closed.
Scholarship Application Process
- All application materials will be submitted online. You are advised to have all of your documents ready before you begin the application, however if you need to pause you can save your work and you will receive a link to use when you are ready to complete the process.
- As part of the review, selection, and recommendation process, the Foundation Scholarship Committee members may request student interviews.
- Students may expect a decision from the committee by the end of April.
Before You Apply
The 2022 Scholarship Process has been revised to streamline the application process for students and families. Before beginning your online application, please read the sections below carefully. Preparing your documents before you begin the online application will make the process simpler.
Please save all documents as PDFs with the following file name:
(example: CSlone-Teacher Recommendation)